Main targets for 2022
- Regional GDP growth of about 7 percent
- More than 700,000 new jobs in urban areas
- Urban survey unemployment rate within 5.5 percent
- Consumer prices up about 3 percent
- Residents' per capital disposable income growth to basically keep up with economic growth
- Grain output of above 50 billion catties
- Continuing improvement of ecological environment quality
Tax cut and fee reduction
- Implementing tax and fee reduction policies
- Introducing a new round of cost reduction measures
- Inclusive credit loans to small and micro businesses to be no less than 120 billion yuan
- Streamlining application procedures in a wider range
- Accelerating the construction of 10 big data centers
- 26,000 new 5G macro base stations
- More than 4,000 new high-tech enterprises
- More than 200 national-level enterprises with four major advantages of specialization, refinement, characteristics and novelty
- More than 100 gazelle enterprises
Modern transportation and logistics system
- Supporting Wuhan, Xiangyang, Yichang, Shiyan and Ezhou to build national logistics hubs
- Accelerating the construction of 67 key multimodal transport projects
- Implementing a five-year action plan on improving rural living environment
- Enhancing the development of beautiful and livable villages
- 10,000 kilometers of newly-rebuilt rural roads
- Strengthening the protection of traditional villages, ethnic villages and rural features
- Raising capital for 67,000 sets of affordable rental housing, and renovating 48,000 housing units in rundown urban areas and 3,053 housing units in old urban residential communities.
- Renovating 18,000 houses of vulnerable groups with disabled family members to be barrier-free, as well as 15,000 houses of vulnerable groups with elderly family members to be more senior-friendly.
- Accelerating the construction of 15 railway projects, including the Wuhan-Yichang section of Shanghai-Chongqing-Chengdu high-speed railway and Xi’an-Shiyan high-speed railway.
- Pushing forward the construction of 26 expressway projects, including the Hubei section of the Beijing-Hong Kong-Macao Expressway.
- Starting construction of 5 airport projects.
- Accelerating the construction of 82 major projects, including the Optics Valley Sci-tech Innovation Corridor.
- Promoting the construction of large scientific devices clusters.
- Supporting the efficient operation of 9 Hubei laboratories.
- Developing "Hubei time-honored brands" and "Jingchu excellent products" into bigger and better business.
- Building brands for local teas, cuisines and wines.
Coordinated regional development
- Supporting Wuhan to further improve its city level and core competitiveness.
- Supporting Xiangyang and Yichang to build into leading cities among the non-provincial capital cities in central China.
-Promoting the construction of “Xiangyang-Shiyan-Suizhou-Shennongjia” and “Yichang-Jingzhou-Jingmen-Enshi”city clusters.
- Promoting the actions for high-level protection of the Yangtze River.
- Strengthening the prevention and control of agricultural non-point source pollution.
- Coordinating the management of mountains, rivers, forests, fields, lakes, grass and sand systems, and speeding up the implementation of ecological restoration of land and space.
- Striving to create a national center of medicine, a regional center of healthcare, and a national centralized procurement center of Chinese patent medicine.
- Building the traditional Chinese medicine brand of Li Shizhen.
- Improving the coverage of China's school milk program.